Linberta 01L
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion >

Linberta 01L

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2013, 12:54 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts

Default Linberta 01L

Guy is offering me a Linberta 01L for a pistol of mine. His cash price is 500 but I don't think it's worth that. My pistol I'm asking 375. I am selling it to get a semiauto shotgun for duck season. Does anyone know anything about linberta? I can only find stuff on tactical shotguns. Below is the link to his ad.

Join Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join Today! - Click Here

Old 10-10-2013, 12:29 AM   #2
Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 2

It's a Turkish shotgun made by Huglu. Bud's price is $499 for the same gun You might want to search the Shotgun World forum as there are several people there that have purchased and used the Linberta.
Old 10-10-2013, 12:42 AM   #3
Liked 1961 Times on 1033 Posts
Likes Given: 4288

FWIW...The Turks LOVE their shotguns. Not very much (if any) low quality stuff coming from there...