Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Light for Mav 88

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2012, 12:49 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 64 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default Light for Mav 88

Finally getting back to my shotgun conversion project. Blackhawk Gen 2 recoil suppression stock and matching pump installed. Now I am looking for a light and mount. I am left handed if that means anything. Any suggestions?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-13-2012, 01:50 AM   #2

Liked 133 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 43

ebay search for tactical flashlight. You can find a very bright light and mount for abound $40. I have a 1600 lumen light on my Maverick 88 I got from ebay. The first thing I did was shoot skeet with the gun to position the light. Just in positioning the light it survived 50 shots.

"I do not aim with my hand; I aim with my eye. He who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I do not shoot with my hand; I shoot with my mind. He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I do not kill with my gun; I kill with my heart. He who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father."

Adopt a pet!! http://www.aspca.org/ Some of the finest pleasure horses come from here: http://www.canterusa.org/

Old 11-13-2012, 04:24 AM   #3

Liked 64 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Thanks. I'll check it out. Doesn't look like I have a whole bunch of options with an 18.5" barrel.