knoxx stock vs kicklite recoil reducing stock (mossberg 500)
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > knoxx stock vs kicklite recoil reducing stock (mossberg 500)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2011, 06:38 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default knoxx stock vs kicklite recoil reducing stock (mossberg 500)

Hello, I just put a new mossberg 500 on layaway, I will be done paying it off in a week or so. It is the 6+1 18.5 that comes stock with the full rifle stock but comes with a pistol grip. I have owned an almost identical version (8+1 20" barrel) in the past, that i know longer own, but loved.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-23-2011, 07:10 AM   #2

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

I have the ATI adjustable stock with grip. Hell the recoil aint that bad. I let 8 rounds of 00 buck fly down range with speed and it ain nothin but a chicken wing.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Gunslingerbarred Likes This 
Old 07-24-2011, 04:23 AM   #3

Default woops

I thought I edited that post and finished, my mistake. Basically I was looking for a good adjustable recoil reducing stock. I have read a few reviews about the knoxx stocks kicking you in the cheek making it very uncomfortable.

Old 07-24-2011, 04:43 AM   #4

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

I just suck it up and take the recoil. The ATI adjustable stock works nice. Just grit my teeth and take the hit.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.