Khan over under shotgun

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Khan over under shotgun

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2011, 11:44 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Khan over under shotgun

I have a Khan Arthemis Limited edition over under shotgun that needs a new firing pin. From what I've been reading it's quite common for these to break. I actually want to replace both firing pins as the stock ones obviously have flaws. Does anybody know where I can get a new or custom built firing pin? Also does anybody know what size socket removes the stock screw so I can get inside of this thing? Seems like a simple problem to solve but no socket I have seems to fit....

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here