Kel-Tec KSG - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Kel-Tec KSG

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2013, 04:37 AM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1575 Times on 1073 Posts
Likes Given: 540

There is no way a KSG could stand up to a military trial. The first thing the gun has to do is fire 5,000 rounds without breaking or hanging up. The plastic would start melting around 2,000 rounds. I shoot a few rounds of skeet with my Maverick 88 a couple times a year to stay sharp with it. Shooting low recoil ammo by the time I get to station #3 the barrel is hot enough to burn me. What is going to happen to the KSG in a military trial shooting buckshot? The gun is meant for people who want something no one else owns. That is why Kel Tec never manufactures many of them. They want to keep them rare for that guy that wants to be the only kid on the block with a KSG.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Old 08-16-2013, 11:35 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Check out this video on YouTube:

In the defense of the ksg. I own one and love it. It may not be a military gun, but mines never failed me. I know a lot of the first ones had issues. Also I'm a short guy and it fits me better than my 870 and 500. So the ejected shells don't hit me. Guessing cause it fits me and the way I hold it. Idk. But I personally like the gun.