My issues with this and the reasons I posted.
1. Apparently did not engrain, do NOT touch the trigger until absolutely ready
2. no form at all and no one seems to care.
3. they clear the gun by just pulling the trigger
4. does not point the gun in the air when done
5. muzzle is all over the place
etc, it is very obviousy this kid was just taught to pull the trigger and hang on and not once sat down to explain that people die when it is not executed properly.
My 10yo nephew hunts with us with a 12ga and is a deadly shot and I would throw a 6 figure wager that he knows 10x more gun safety than the morons in this vid. That being said, my own son is 8yo and I still will not allow him to carry any gun in the field. He just is not ready and I don't believe in pushing kids beyond their capacity just so a parent can say "look what my kid can do" You buy a dog for that.