Ithaca side x side 20 gauge

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Ithaca side x side 20 gauge

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2012, 06:55 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default Ithaca side x side 20 gauge

I posted a while back about this shotgun and after many months I think I'm ready to see what I can get for her. It's an Ithaca 20 gauge side by side shotgun. From my research it was manufactured in 1937. It's in what I would classify as field grade condition (someone may be able to help me alter that opinion) the bluing is gone and because a family member had her in a case for many many many years, she does have some surface rust. I haven't really inspected it in about 6 months. I've taken her out to give her a oil bath but that's about it. I was wondering if I could get some help finding the value. And if there is anything I can find on the gun other than the serial number to help with the pricing process. Here's a pic. Thanks for anyone's help in advance

image-791956074.jpg  

ThinkFast...your life depends on it.

www.thinkfastholsters.com
www.facebook.com/thinkfastholsters
Instagram @thinkfastholsters

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-12-2012, 07:06 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=281007869

Have you compared it to similar firearms on gunbroker?

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 04-12-2012, 07:40 PM   #3

Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

I have looked on gunbroker but I'm not sure if I found any that were what I have. I know where my serial number is but I'm not sure how to figure out what model I have because nothing came back from a serial number search except for the production date. Any ideas how to find out exactly what model I have? All I had to work with is the serial. That's why I'm curious of there is any other distinguishing marks or engravings or anything that would give me an idea

ThinkFast...your life depends on it.

www.thinkfastholsters.com
www.facebook.com/thinkfastholsters
Instagram @thinkfastholsters