Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > I need help!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2013, 05:25 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 4 Posts

Default I need help!

Where can i find this certain load.ive been looking up and down for. Im looking for Winchester Ranger Law Enforcment 12 gauge 9 pellet 00 buckshot im searching every where on the web and all over my community can somebody please point me the way!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-23-2013, 05:41 AM   #2
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1473 Times on 901 Posts
Likes Given: 7200

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorMoeDown47 View Post
Where can i find this certain load.ive been looking up and down for. Im looking for Winchester Ranger Law Enforcment 12 gauge 9 pellet 00 buckshot im searching every where on the web and all over my community can somebody please point me the way!
can't find the exact OO Buck you are looking for, but Ammo to go has the military loads from Winchester. Here's a link:

http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/product_info.php/pName/25rds-12-ga-winchester-military-2-34-9-pellet-00-buckshot-ammo/cName/12-gauge-2-34-buckshot

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem parabellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

Old 07-23-2013, 05:00 PM   #3

Liked 7 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfox75 View Post

can't find the exact OO Buck you are looking for, but Ammo to go has the military loads from Winchester. Here's a link:

http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/product_info.php/pName/25rds-12-ga-winchester-military-2-34-9-pellet-00-buckshot-ammo/cName/12-gauge-2-34-buckshot
i have those already but i want some of the winchester Ranger series.

Old 07-23-2013, 05:23 PM   #4

Liked 1908 Times on 1141 Posts
Likes Given: 405

Can I ask why you are after this particular load?

Old 07-23-2013, 08:46 PM   #5

Liked 7 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGN_Doc View Post
Can I ask why you are after this particular load?
Because for self defense i have many other loads such a remingtion winchester super x and hornady tap and critical defense rio royal buck and sellier bellot but im really interested in the winchester ranger series i want to get a feel of that stuff at the range and what i hear about it its really good stuff!!

Old 07-23-2013, 10:43 PM   #6
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1473 Times on 901 Posts
Likes Given: 7200

Quote:
Because for self defense i have many other loads such a remingtion winchester super x and hornady tap and critical defense rio royal buck and sellier bellot but im really interested in the winchester ranger series i want to get a feel of that stuff at the range and what i hear about it its really good stuff!!
What you have listed already will do whatever job you need it to as far as HD goes. I can understand the urge to check out what others call the best, but if you are having a hard time finding it, even if it is the cats azz, you would be better served by using what you have and waiting for the demand for brand-x to go down. When it does, you can pick up more of it for far less of your hard earned money. Just sayin'.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem parabellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

Old 07-23-2013, 11:09 PM   #7

Liked 1908 Times on 1141 Posts
Likes Given: 405

Quote:
I get it. I like to test a wide variety of loads out of my guns just to have an idea of how each performs. I was just curious if there was some specific feature of the Ranger loads. I like their 127Gr +P load in 9mm because it is a bit unique.

Says it's in stock $24.60 for 25 rounds:

http://www.targetsportsusa.com/p-3852-winchester-ranger-12-gauge-2-34-00-buckshot-9-pellets-ammunition.aspx

Newest Threads