How much does your HD shotgun hold in the tube? - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion >

How much does your HD shotgun hold in the tube?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2011, 10:39 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Location: Big Pool, Washington Co,Peoples Republic of Maryland
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default How much does your HD shotgun hold in the tube? Reply to Thread

Mine will shoot anything you put in it. Than is not always the case with a Saiga 12. I bought mine from K-Var then, after a helluva lot of research, sent it to Mike Rogers at Lone Star Arms,, in Albuquerque, NM, for a complete workover. I have shot several hundred rounds and never had a problem. I have shot everything from Remington high brass to Walmart cheapo target loads. There are a lot of people who claim to know how to properly modify the Saiga but few of them do it right. I'm convinced Mike Rogers is the Saiga Guy, a bit more expensive but , in this case, you get what you pay for. Check out the Lone Star site, search for "Signcutter", that is the one he built for me. Good luck.
Old 12-24-2011, 05:54 AM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I'm looking for some subjection on mods for my saiga 12 so far I have a 12 round drum adjustable but stock with SAW grip I'm looking for a quad rail forward grip optics and any internal mods most differently interest me