How much does your HD shotgun hold in the tube? - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > How much does your HD shotgun hold in the tube?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2011, 09:39 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: Big Pool, Washington Co,Peoples Republic of Maryland
Default How much does your HD shotgun hold in the tube? Reply to Thread

Mine will shoot anything you put in it. Than is not always the case with a Saiga 12. I bought mine from K-Var then, after a helluva lot of research, sent it to Mike Rogers at Lone Star Arms, wwwlonestararms.com, in Albuquerque, NM, for a complete workover. I have shot several hundred rounds and never had a problem. I have shot everything from Remington high brass to Walmart cheapo target loads. There are a lot of people who claim to know how to properly modify the Saiga but few of them do it right. I'm convinced Mike Rogers is the Saiga Guy, a bit more expensive but , in this case, you get what you pay for. Check out the Lone Star site, search for "Signcutter", that is the one he built for me. Good luck.

lone_star_arms_signcutter-side_116165705_std.jpg  

Old 12-24-2011, 04:54 AM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I'm looking for some subjection on mods for my saiga 12 so far I have a 12 round drum adjustable but stock with SAW grip I'm looking for a quad rail forward grip optics and any internal mods most differently interest me