how fast does numrich ship?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > how fast does numrich ship?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 09:29 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default how fast does numrich ship?

hey everyone i was shooting my winchester 410 shotgun when i noticed the front sight fell off. silly me did not fasten it on right. so i ordered another from numrich. i was wondering how fast it ships and how long on average would it take to get to my house? im supposed to go dove hunting soon and its kinda a must have. anyone know?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-17-2010, 10:08 PM   #2
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3112 Times on 1788 Posts
Likes Given: 1322

Depending on how you specified it be shipped. Normally it takes 6-7 days for anything I order.

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

Last edited by danf_fl; 09-17-2010 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Fat finger spelling

Old 09-17-2010, 10:58 PM   #3

it did not give me an option to choose the shipping. i just typed in the 4 digit number for free shipping. i live in arizona and ordered earlier. i just wanna know how long it might take?

Old 09-17-2010, 11:50 PM   #4
Crazy Azz Redneck
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1256 Times on 713 Posts
Likes Given: 598

They usually ship small parts through the post office,so it shouldn't take more than 4-5 days.
I have ordered through them in the past,and it's a crap shoot as to the condition of what you will receive.I have sent back several things,they were in worse condition than the parts that I wanted to replace.

Old 09-17-2010, 11:57 PM   #5

well the part i need is a tiny tiny brass bead with some threading on it. there is really nothing to be in bad condition. i was firing my shotgun and the bead sight fell off and was lost before it hit the ground. so i went to numrich, im hoping i get the right part, my gun is 40 years old. cost me 6 dollars for a tiny brass bead sight. the only thing that could go wrong is me not getting the right part. do they send the wrong items alot?

Old 09-18-2010, 12:39 AM   #6
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3112 Times on 1788 Posts
Likes Given: 1322

Normally, the correct parts, but not in that good of shape. On small items, I order 3 or 4 and select the best, return the rest.

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

Old 09-18-2010, 12:48 AM   #7

well as long as its the right part. i dont care what shape. its impossible to find it anywhere else. i just need that crucial part. its just a simple brass bead for the sights. overall what do you guys think of them? are they honest? if something goes wrong do they make it right? how do they get there parts?