Home Defense Accessories - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion >

Home Defense Accessories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2011, 11:18 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

You can never fail with ghost ring sights on a shot gun!

Old 09-15-2011, 11:51 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 14

ive put my eotech on my mossberg and have noticed that it is so high with my stock that I need serious comb ajustments or pads. I removed it and replaced with some nice iron sights by williams, they are fiber optic and work and look great! I do have a picatinny rail mounted to the top of my receiver and if I want I could add a red dot. as for lights, im up in the air about them, for Home Defense I believe it is a must, in CQB settings you must be able to positively identify your target. I have a headlamp for now as a cheap alternative.

I will chime in on pistol grips... ouch. and your not aiming shooting from the hip and if your gonna bring it up to aim with a red dot or irons... buy a full stock or collapseable or side folding or something like that.

To me pistol grips are for breaching doors or holding up liquor stores.

so my fellow Raleigh shotgun shooter... where ya shooting at?