?? help reccomend ?? Mossberg 500
I'm a little confused on which style or variety of mossberg 500 to get. I already own a browning auto w/ a long barrel. So I'm looking for a max capacity short barreled combat style shotgun. I have a bunch of 12 ga 3" buckshot and slugs. Thats all I'd probally ever shoot out of it. I looked at mossbergs website, and at gun broker, seems the moss website doesn't have all there models on there. I'm confused which one to buy.
1. I don't think I want a pistol grip.
2. I want magazine to extend the length of barrel, or at least close to it.
3. I want a barrel on it used for slugs
4. short barrel, probally 18-20"
5. I don't like a bunch of tactical cheap looking crap on it, that unneccessay. I saw some like that at Big 5 when I was looking at them
Above are a few things I have a preference of. I'm thinking as for sights, I'd like something a little more than just a bead at the end of the barrel. I saw a model called blackwater on the moss website, it looked like it had a picadilly rail w/ sights. I dont know what picdaily rail is, or what its inteded for? I have long arms, and a little near sighted, so I like a long rear stock. So I'm hoping I can get some suggestions on what models not to get, or ones you people favor, and why. I'm just confused on what to get, any suggestions, or places you can point me on the web to see more would be helpful, thanks