Help getting a good price on a new (or used) shotgun
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Help getting a good price on a new (or used) shotgun

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 03:06 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Help getting a good price on a new (or used) shotgun

I am new to the forum and this is my first post.

I have been looking for a while and I think I want to get the Beretta xtrema 2 or the benelli SBE 2. Where can I find the best price?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-03-2011, 03:23 PM   #2

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Welcome to the forum. When you get a few seconds go by the introduction thread and let us a bit about you.

Regarding the Extrema, my brother in law picked one up mid summer last year at Gander Mountain with the kick off for just over $1100 with tax included. Look for sales and even check out someone selling used. Money is tight for a lot of people and some are shedding guns that aren't needed to help pay bills.

"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old 02-04-2011, 12:19 PM   #3

If you google "beretta extrema for sale" (in quotes) or the benelli, you'll get a pretty good idea of what they are going for around the country. I've had good luck here for new guns: Guns - Firearms: Gun Store - Guns for Sale