Help

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2011, 07:35 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Help

I just got on this forum thing and i cant figure out how to put a picture on my profile. Any help would be mich appreciated.

"it flies it dies", "its brown its down"

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-05-2011, 08:06 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

I usually save the pic to my photobucket account & just paste a link to that. There is a way to host pics on this site, i bleve, but i don't know it.

The place to paste the link is in "USER CP" about the third option down on the left side, "edit profile picture".

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 08-05-2011, 09:25 PM   #3

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Orange is right, First, save your pic to your computer and then choose the second option on the edit profile picture thing and click on the browse button. select your pic for upload and you should be good to go!