Which gun? - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Which gun?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2014, 11:19 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6530 Times on 3642 Posts
Likes Given: 6162

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoTheCommando View Post
I agree. I see no difference in recoil between my 870 and my moss 590. Still can't understand why anyone is scared of 12 gauge recoil. My wifes first shotgun was a 12 gauge and she did fine. She's 5'4 and 110 lbs. That being said, the benelli nova is a good gun....a bit pricey for me. I tend to not spend more than $700 for a shotgun, but I'm also not a serious turkey/bird hunter. I don't own a benelli, but I've had nothing but goid luck with rem 870s or moss 500 series shotguns as far as pumps go. I don't own a semi auto shotgun btw.

Sent from my HTC One X using Firearms Talk mobile app
If you ever put a hundred rounds through a gas semi-auto in an afternoon, you'll never shoot a pump again.

Old 02-21-2014, 11:32 PM   #22

Liked 427 Times on 243 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
If you ever put a hundred rounds through a gas semi-auto in an afternoon, you'll never shoot a pump again.
Ha! I believe it! Maybe I should try one lol

Sent from my HTC One X using Firearms Talk mobile app

Old 02-22-2014, 06:13 AM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2119 Times on 1457 Posts
Likes Given: 793

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
I manage to shoot a full round of sporting clays (100 rounds) at least once a month, quite often with a pump. I have a list of physical ailments that take the fun out of sporting clays. At the end of the day I feel the same pump, double barrel or semi auto. Lots of people do the work instead of letting the gun do the work.

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine