Great quality pump w/high capacity - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Great quality pump w/high capacity

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2012, 01:00 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: navarre,fl
Posts: 619
Liked 23 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 84

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akers06 View Post
Ok that's your opinion I have owned a few of them and I loved them I would trade one for 10 Remingtons or mossburgs if I had to keep them....and who cares about what guns pass military trials.....Are you going to put your gun through the abuse a soldier will????I know I'm not...but if you want to go there what is the only semi auto gun the military uses hummmm the benelli m4.....just because you have an opinion on something doesn't make it fact
guns dont pass military trials for quality thay pass for polatics
__________________
tonydewar is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:22 AM   #32
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kryptar19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: arkansas
Posts: 1,752
Liked 635 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 1892

Default

I don't even understand how people get the idea of Mossberg being low quality?? American made gun, American made parts, quality manufacturing.

Not made in nearly bankrupt Italy.

__________________
kryptar19 is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 01:47 PM   #33
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
akers06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,195
Liked 107 Times on 86 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptar19 View Post
I don't even understand how people get the idea of Mossberg being low quality?? American made gun, American made parts, quality manufacturing.

Not made in nearly bankrupt Italy.
I never one time said Mossberg guns were low quality I'm just not a big fan of them or Remingtons guns.....and what does Italy being almost bankrupt have to do with the quality of benelli guns....Mossberg is a decent mid grade gun but just because you don't like another brand don't sit and bad mouth it
__________________
akers06 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:24 PM   #34
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kryptar19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: arkansas
Posts: 1,752
Liked 635 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 1892

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akers06

I never one time said Mossberg guns were low quality I'm just not a big fan of them or Remingtons guns.....and what does Italy being almost bankrupt have to do with the quality of benelli guns....Mossberg is a decent mid grade gun but just because you don't like another brand don't sit and bad mouth it
You are correct. I'm sorry to the OP for hijacking the thread, and I apologize if I insulted you. This was not a demonstration of good character.
__________________
kryptar19 is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:35 PM   #35
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
akers06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,195
Liked 107 Times on 86 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptar19 View Post

You are correct. I'm sorry to the OP for hijacking the thread, and I apologize if I insulted you. This was not a demonstration of good character.
You didn't insult me debates like this is what keeps me coming back to this form brother lol
__________________
akers06 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:44 PM   #36
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kryptar19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: arkansas
Posts: 1,752
Liked 635 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 1892

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akers06

You didn't insult me debates like this is what keeps me coming back to this form brother lol
I guess we both just love our guns. Lol
__________________
kryptar19 is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:05 PM   #37
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3
Default

I inherited a bentley model 30 shotgun. Dont know much about it. Appreciate it if anyone can give me some info.

forumrunner_20121218_200553.jpg  
__________________
zatiboy72 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:23 PM   #38
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
akers06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,195
Liked 107 Times on 86 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zatiboy72 View Post
I inherited a bentley model 30 shotgun. Dont know much about it. Appreciate it if anyone can give me some info.
I've never heard of it but it looks like a knock off of an auto 5 in the picture maybe try to start a new thread about it
__________________
akers06 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:57 AM   #39
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,617
Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zatiboy72 View Post
I inherited a bentley model 30 shotgun. Dont know much about it. Appreciate it if anyone can give me some info.
Relax Kryptar, THIS ^ was an example of hijacking the thread.
__________________
HockaLouis is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
High Capacity Magazines Ronald_Raygun .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion 2 03-11-2011 10:39 PM
“High Capacity Clips” Kimber45 Politics, Religion and Controversy 65 01-22-2011 02:30 PM
High Capacity Sidearm HawkI Semi-Auto Handguns 21 07-12-2010 07:24 PM
Fs: Ar-15/m16 high capacity magazines $13.99 Randall Sponsor Display 0 06-29-2009 05:39 PM
CX4 .40 S&W high capacity magazines griffman09 Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion 3 11-30-2008 04:42 AM