Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > great H&R service A+++++

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2012, 10:58 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default great H&R service A+++++

i called h&r about some magazine springs for my pardner protector's, the lady i spoke with was very nice and h&r is sending me 3 springs at no charge. they were only $3.40 each but she said since my order was small of just 3 springs that she is sending them at no charge. great company, i own 5 h&r guns and hope to get more in the future. just thought i would let everyone know of they're great service if you didn't already. thanks

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-04-2012, 01:28 AM   #2

Liked 310 Times on 217 Posts
Likes Given: 536

Too bad more companies are not like H&R. Some companies (firearms or otherwise) have customer unfriendly policies and they will not deviate from them even if it means losing a customer. Who knows how many new customers H&R will gain just from that one act of good will. One good gesture will be returned many times fold. RCBS (the reloading people) is a great company to do business with. Another one is the Sthurling Watch Co. But, it is sad that I can name many more that are not so good.
cottontop

Old 04-04-2012, 01:53 AM   #3

Liked 1416 Times on 817 Posts
Likes Given: 989

Thanks for sharing that info. It is nice to know that there is someone that doesnt have a bunch of idiots working for them.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Old 04-14-2012, 05:49 PM   #4

That is 100X the service I got from Browning's "service" dept. they were rude and ignorant . I got the feeling they didn't know anything and refused to believe their guns could not possibily have a defect! Having a problem with any machine is to be expected to call the manufacturer and be insulted by their so called "service reps" is unacceptable! For sale Browning BPS 3/12" 12ga. Will knock the fillings out of your teeth!

Old 04-15-2012, 02:20 AM   #5

Liked 17 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 2

i got the springs 4 days after i called so not to bad, the lady also told me that any 870 part except the barrel will work. i know the grips will work as a friend of mine put a pistol on for his forarm and front grip of his pardner pump.