Forearm flashlight mount
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Forearm flashlight mount

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2012, 02:16 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Forearm flashlight mount

I came across this

http://www.gggaz.com/remington-870-forearm-flashlight-mount.html

A flashlight is something I want to put on my gun but I can't find reviews on it. Anyone ever seen this before our heard of the company?

Remington 870 12 Ga. Supermag
Springfield XDS .45acp

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-25-2012, 02:26 PM   #2

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

A little more looking on the site found it with a flashlight for 30 bucks more

http://www.gggaz.com/remington-870-and-mossberg-590-forearm-flashlight-mount-package-sale.html

Springfield XDS .45acp

Old 02-05-2012, 04:15 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Never seen or heard of the company before, but I can tell you that my son gave right at $200 for a Sure Fire forearm with built in light for his Mossberg about 4 years ago.

Old 02-06-2012, 02:26 PM   #4

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushwhacker View Post
Never seen or heard of the company before, but I can tell you that my son gave right at $200 for a Sure Fire forearm with built in light for his Mossberg about 4 years ago.
I did some research about the company. some guys on my off road forum like the company and others say little over priced. For this product, they said it was a decent price. The I've thing that kinda concerns me is the rail is held on by a bracket that the magazine nut holds on. So I'm a little iffy on the mount but we will see. The light is a decent light and maybe in the future I will upgrade to a sure fire.

Springfield XDS .45acp

Old 02-06-2012, 03:37 PM   #5

Liked 62 Times on 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckethead47

I did some research about the company. some guys on my off road forum like the company and others say little over priced. For this product, they said it was a decent price. The I've thing that kinda concerns me is the rail is held on by a bracket that the magazine nut holds on. So I'm a little iffy on the mount but we will see. The light is a decent light and maybe in the future I will upgrade to a sure fire.
Cheaper than dirt carries that brand. Check their website for reviews.