Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   General Shotgun Discussion (
-   -   Finding Parts for an old shot gun (

Ddawg 11-13-2012 11:21 PM

Finding Parts for an old shot gun
As a Christmas present for his dad, my friend wants me to clean up an old shot gun that his dad used when he was a kid.

Its a Revelation model 316K 16 gauge, bolt action made for Western Auto Supply Co..

I know it was more than likely made by Mossberg.

The problem is they lost the manual adjustable choke that goes on the end of the barrel.

Where would be a good place to find one of these?


kycol 11-13-2012 11:31 PM

Check out Bob's gun shop

He has lots more stuff that's not list on his sight. He has had parts I never thought I would find.

hiwall 11-14-2012 12:11 AM

If its a Mossberg here is your site-----

Like all gun parts Ebay is also a good choice.

c3shooter 11-14-2012 02:25 AM

+1000 on for anything Mossberg. Victor Havlin and his wife Cheryl run the Mossberg Collectors Association, and are real decent folks to deal with.

Your shotgun is (I think) a Mossberg 390. Vic does not list a 16 g C-lect-choke, but email them and ask. If they have one, will probably run you $25 and shipping.

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:51 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.