Finally got to shoot my tiny 20 GA - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Finally got to shoot my tiny 20 GA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2012, 02:36 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default I have this same gun

I was starting to think my gun was a homemade rig one of a kind you have a good weapon there I carry mine when I go horse back riding I have killed a many of snakes with it and even killed a deer with it . Good choice in guns it's simple and reliable it has never failed to shoot and everyone is always bragging on it. I have a custom holster on my saddle for it it looks sweet on the side of my horse.

Old 12-05-2012, 02:43 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwolf961 View Post
I was starting to think my gun was a homemade rig one of a kind you have a good weapon there I carry mine when I go horse back riding I have killed a many of snakes with it and even killed a deer with it . Good choice in guns it's simple and reliable it has never failed to shoot and everyone is always bragging on it. I have a custom holster on my saddle for it it looks sweet on the side of my horse.
I'd love to see a pic of that holster

The only 357 magnum to me is the Ruger Security Six!!