Favorite aftermarket parts for your Mossberg 500 :)
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Favorite aftermarket parts for your Mossberg 500 :)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2013, 02:48 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 2

Default Favorite aftermarket parts for your Mossberg 500 :)

Hi guys I have a couple Mossberg 500's myself. Just picked up a new one for 75$ from a desperate friend! Good stuff!! Now i have one for bird hunting, and one for home defense!
So one of them has a 22" barrel and the the other one has a 18". On my shorter one I have a pistol grip and a stock with ammo slots on the side.
Boy do i LOVE these guns!!

What kind of shotgun extras have you guys put on your Mossy? What would you absolutely recommend? It's excellent to have two of the same model to try and work with!

Henry Lever action .22 rifle
Hi Point 995 TSFG 9mm Carbine
Mossberg 500A 18in 12 gauge
Kel Tec PMR 30 .22 WMR

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-30-2013, 01:12 AM   #2

Liked 224 Times on 148 Posts

On the HD gun I would recommend a good light system, sling, and side saddle. These are all must have items for mine.

Old 04-30-2013, 01:23 AM   #3

Liked 136 Times on 123 Posts
Likes Given: 33

I am just planning a conversion on an 835. I'm not sure how much I want to change on this gun Bc it is a great gun as is. I think, for now I am going to add a shell holder sling, neoprene sleeve to stock. I have also been looking at a tacticool stock and forend...but not sure I want to duracoat the gun as it is already in woodland camo and accessories are not offered in this older style...I will update as I move forward...good luck to you on your conversion..and pics as you do, please!

-AP

“The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.”
― Thomas Jefferson

“The constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.”
― Alexander Hamilton