Fausti O/U 12 ga.
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Fausti O/U 12 ga.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 11:01 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Fausti O/U 12 ga.

Have a chance to buy a real nice used Fausti 12ga 26" camo duck hunter model. Owner only shot about 3 boxes of shells through it. I have searched the web but find hardly anything on these so I'm asking is this model / manufacturer a good reliable gun? I'm going to use it to shoot some clay birds and just generally take it to the range and shoot it. May take it bird hunting in the future. Your opinions evaluations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-11-2009, 11:19 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

They're Italian, but you can get them at Walmart for about $500.

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.

Old 03-12-2009, 12:34 AM   #3

Default Wal mart version

I did hear that however are they the same as say the ones Gander Mnt sells because they want $895 for that gun there and he is offering it to me for $650 so I am sort of wondering what's the difference if there is any? Anyone out there know?

Old 03-12-2009, 05:38 PM   #4

Default Good Gun

I assume you are talking about the Traditions Fausti O/U? I had a Woodcock deluxe model a year or so ago in a 20ga 26inch and it was extremely well made with great balance and swing. If I had not already owned my Ruger Red Label I would have kept the Fausti. Hope this helps?

Old 03-12-2009, 10:50 PM   #5

Default That's it

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugermike View Post
I assume you are talking about the Traditions Fausti O/U? I had a Woodcock deluxe model a year or so ago in a 20ga 26inch and it was extremely well made with great balance and swing. If I had not already owned my Ruger Red Label I would have kept the Fausti. Hope this helps?
That's it, you're right does the price seem right? It is in mint condition and is a very nice feeling gun as you say. Thanks for the clarification.

Old 03-13-2009, 04:39 PM   #6

It sounds high to me? Not sure what the camo version sells for exactly though?