Ever heard of this one ?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Ever heard of this one ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2011, 02:56 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1087 Times on 788 Posts
Likes Given: 560

Default Ever heard of this one ?

I have yet another 12 ga single shooter , I think they are reproducing but its rather uniqe . It has some very nice but worn engraving with of a dog in a field and maybe a bird on both side but each side has its own theme .
It is a very tight gun and seems to be very well made , also has a quick release on the foregrip for easy take down, almost like it could be a case gun but I doubt it . I almost hate these spain and brazil gun as they are difficult to ID

Its marking are as follows
ECHHSH '' - Echave , Arizme?dt y CIA SA - EIBAR made in spain ''nitro'' ? mabey

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-11-2011, 02:58 AM   #2

Btw I swear I was not the one to wire brush that one side I know better , God only knows where pops got it from and he must think that guns dont rust

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 09-11-2011, 03:47 AM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8885 Times on 3847 Posts
Likes Given: 1391

“Echasa”-Echave, Arizmendi y Cia SA Eibar Spain . The company was founded about 1911 as Echave y Arizmendi, and their main focus was the manufacture of automatic pistols. The company folded in 1979 after implementation of the 1968 Gun Control Act in the USA curtailed most of their export business to the U.S. Utility grade inexpensive shotguns,

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Old 11-08-2011, 03:56 AM   #4

i have the same shotgun that i just got from my uncle, i dont know anything about it at all, if you can please tell me any information about it it would be greatly appreciated, greatly, i tried looking all over the internet for info on it but cant find it anywhere

Old 11-08-2011, 03:27 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1216 Times on 829 Posts
Likes Given: 1227

Is that sling swivel on the barrel welded on ? Kind of looks like a repop of the Winchester single barrel, you know the 37 & the 370.

winchester-370.jpg  

When all else fails.

Old 11-09-2011, 01:14 PM   #6

I dont think its welded , I will look when i get home 2 night , hell i dont even know if i have shot it .