Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > dry practicing w/ tac shotgun

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 12:47 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default dry practicing w/ tac shotgun

hi, guys. i hope you all are doing well . Anyways i just picked up my new remmington 870 shotgun today and i put a new 18.5 inch barrel on it. So i have some dummy rounds for dry practicing but i have no clue where to start, my father is a big frontsight guy but has little to no time (late hours) to teach me effective dry practicing. Are there any free intructional videos or basic techniquesi should learn? i want to be effective in a home defence/shtf situation just in case. any help is appreciated.

"Hoplophobia is a mental disturbance characterized by irrational aversion to weapons, as opposed to justified apprehension about those who may wield them."

don't wish for a lesser burden, just a stronger back

Last edited by Leavingplatoscomphycave; 05-07-2010 at 12:54 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-07-2010, 02:25 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Youtube is the best I think. If you want free, that's probably the best way to go. I dunno if anyone else knows better ways though. I'm new to owning weapons

Alpha Tau Omega - Eta Epsilon (UNLV)
Plead the 5th, Protect the 2nd