DP-12 Shotgun
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion >

DP-12 Shotgun

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2015, 08:59 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 97 Times on 66 Posts
Likes Given: 43

Default DP-12 Shotgun

Not sure if this has been mentioned here before, but I just came across it and it has my attention.

I would definitely wait for the price to come down, but what do you think. The folks that have shot/reviewed it really seem to like it. And with its billet aluminum receiver, seems to be of pretty good quality. And originally exclusive to Cheaper Than Dirt, is seems it no longer is as I've seen it on other retailers sites.

The end of the linked video shows the speed at which this thing can shoot. Thoughts?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-21-2015, 01:24 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 1034 Times on 802 Posts

its puts new meaning to the term.....'the nut behind the bolt is loose.'
Retired Naval Aviation
Former Member U.S. Navy Shooting Team
Contact Man for the FTF Shotgun Shoot