cz75 kadet
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > cz75 kadet

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2008, 04:20 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default cz75 kadet

hi !!

wath do you think about the cz 75 kadet ?? it´s a .22 lr

have somebody this gun, I want to now, because I want buy this gun.
at germany becomes person from 18 years to 25 years only guns and rifles at this caliber (shotguns only 12/70 and 12/76).

I hope you understand me questins, bescause I don´t speak very good english.

greath
johnny

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-30-2008, 12:46 AM   #2

9x19,

Welcome. Your English is fine, don't be concerned.
I bought a Kadet kit to put on my cZ75. It was easy to fit and have shot over 1000 rounds with no problems. It has become one of my favourites and I seldom go to the range without taking it along.

Do you have a cZ75? If so, can you buy the kit? I am sure you will not be disappointed with a Kadet.

Good shooting.

Old 06-30-2008, 05:24 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekarra View Post
9x19,

Do you have a cZ75? If so, can you buy the kit? I am sure you will not be disappointed with a Kadet.

Good shooting.
tekarra, Can you give me a little information on this I assume .22lr conversion unit, I wouldn't mine one for my Brno CZ75B................Thanks