CZ
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > CZ

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2012, 10:02 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default CZ

I just finished looking at a CZ 12ga o/u. With turkish walnut stock, the exact spelling of the species I know I'll get wrong it starts with a C. Anyway it has an adjustable comb. The grip is full in my hand. The fit and finish has me sold but does anyone have a cz o/u. How do they stack up against the B's and the higher end like perazzi and guerrini?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-04-2012, 10:38 PM   #2

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

There is a new guy in introductions
WATKIMA. He listed a cz mallard in his post. Might pm the newbie.

What reviews I've read say they are solid guns, much like all cz products I'm familar with. Good luck.

NEVER FORGET

Old 01-04-2012, 10:57 PM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5738 Times on 2997 Posts
Likes Given: 379

ive got a cz ringneck side by side 12ga. i LOVE it. im not a shotgun guy and i really like it. its rare for a sub 5000$ side by side to have both barrels in tune with each other. most often pattern looks like a figure 8 at best or worse looks like a walleyed liberal.

mine patterns with both barrels in sync you cant tell where one shotpattern starts and the other barrel starts.

its also an issue with over unders but not to such an extreme which is why there are a LOT more OU than SxS that pattern well.

cz does not make shotguns they are all mad by huglu which is a firearms firm in turkey known for making really good cheap priced shotguns. cz isnt the only one that stamps their name on huglu guns several other big makers do it too.

i settled on cz because for the price of one decent winchester model 21 (~10,000$) i would be scared to take on a hunting trip, i can wear out 9-10 ringnecks.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...