I have been asked to liquidate a collection for a friend. His grandfather passed away recently and left his collection to my buddies dad who just wants to let them go. Thought I'd post here and ask yall's opinions on the stuff he has.
Basically, what we have in the picture above is as follows in no particular order:
1) Mossburg 835 Ulti-Mag 12ga pump. 24" AccuMag Choke barrel and 24" rifled bore barrel
2) Remington 870 Express Magnum 12ga pump 28" and 21" barrels
3)Remington 870 Express .410 pump 25" barrel
4) Winchester 1200 12ga Semi-Auto 29" barrel
5) Riverside Arms Single Shot 12ga 30" barrel
5) Remington 550-1 .22 (Short, Long, Long Rifle) with a Weaver C6 Optic mounted with a Weaver 22 Tip-off mount
6) InterArms .22 ATD LR Has a slot in the stock for loading
7) Remington GameMaster 760 30-06 Springfield pump
8) H&R model 732 .32 revolver
9) Navy Arms Company Ridgefield NJ - Italy percussion cap revolver. Octagonal barrel black powder revolver (This appears to be a reproduction)
10) Thompson Center Arms .50cal Thunder Hawk Shadow Black Powder rifle
(says it also uses pyrodex which I have no idea what that is)
11) 1888 Mauser Sporter It's difficult to define this, as it was a "project" gun and since the owner has passed away, little info is available.
Anyway, just wondering if anyone has opinions on these and perhaps some real world values.