Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Cheaper Than Dirt Quality...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2012, 07:42 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 43

They sent me a shipping label to send it off for repair... he says he would replace it but they are out til Jan... so I'm just going to get it fixed... kinda sucks but as long as I can't find a problem that should be ok...

"Only an armed people can be truly free. Only an unarmed people can ever be enslaved." - Aristotle

Old 09-28-2012, 02:45 PM   #12

Liked 133 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 43

Not many gun shops will take returns or get involved with warranty issues. Some say they will but when it comes down to brass tacks they won't. call interstate and ask for a prepaid shipping label. You shouldn't pay shipping on a gun that never fired.

"I do not aim with my hand; I aim with my eye. He who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I do not shoot with my hand; I shoot with my mind. He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I do not kill with my gun; I kill with my heart. He who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father."

Adopt a pet!! http://www.aspca.org/ Some of the finest pleasure horses come from here: http://www.canterusa.org/

Old 09-29-2012, 08:35 PM   #13

Liked 17 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Thanks for the feedback on CTD. I know I will never use them now. You just lost them a potential customer and saved me some grief.

Criminals advocate stronger gun laws to foster a safer work environment. This limits their exposure to risk.

Old 09-30-2012, 01:20 AM   #14

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 6

I was just on the CTD site looking at camo mesh hunting gloves, they had them listed for $3.75 per pair. I added three to the cart and then went to the shipping part. Shipping with their ridiculous "handling charge" was over $12. Almost three dollars more than the items I was going to order. No way, Jose, I'll order from fleabay.

"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old 09-30-2012, 01:33 AM   #15

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Shipping with their ridiculous "handling charge" was over $12.

I agree. I've ordered a few things from them and ammo is inexpensive but.....they kill u with freakin shipping charges. Blazer, Wolf & TuL ammo costs around 15 to 20 for shipping. I'll go to academy and pay a tad extra avoid the shipping fees.