Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Charles daly semi auto

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2011, 02:47 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Charles daly semi auto

i have an opportunity to buy a charles daly semi auto field model for 300. Im just wondering if this is a good price. I have a remington 870 I paid 380 for and a mossberg 500. the only real reason im considering the daly is to resale. is there any profit to be made here??

thanks

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-31-2011, 02:23 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Probably not. The ones I've seen lately for sale have been in like new or 95% condition for $170-$175 range. Also, the company went out of business some time ago.

"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.