Charles Daly pump feeding problem

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Charles Daly pump feeding problem

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2011, 06:45 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Charles Daly pump feeding problem

I got a Charles Daly a little while ago as a replacement for my H&R pardner pump i got brand new that blew up after 50 rounds. The CD looks good and is light as Hell but when racking a new round the feed ramp or what ever the correct term is will catch on the new shell and wont let it exit the tube. Then when racking it forward the ramp moves up and the new shell falls out the bottom causing an empty feed. And body know why or had similar problems before. I saw a youtube video of another CD pump doing the same thing so its probably just a CD thing that's why they went out of business but any help would be great. Thanks fellas.

A person who owns a firearm is a free man,A person who dosen't is a slave to there Country.Think about it.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here