Buckshot for home defense - Page 5
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Buckshot for home defense

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2013, 05:10 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
LongBarrelTac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 85
Liked 29 Times on 15 Posts

Default

Either way he'll keep his guns, if it was too much of a concern I'm sure the health professional would've made it appoint to restrict them.

That reminds me of that scout sniper that went off the rails out of nowhere in Alaska though
LongBarrelTac is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 03:53 PM   #42
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 0
Liked 22240 Times on 12460 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongBarrelTac View Post
Either way he'll keep his guns, if it was too much of a concern I'm sure the health professional would've made it appoint to restrict them.

That reminds me of that scout sniper that went off the rails out of nowhere in Alaska though
either way he'll keep his guns?
Axxe55 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 04:48 PM   #43
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
LongBarrelTac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 85
Liked 29 Times on 15 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55

either way he'll keep his guns?
Lol he replaces the firing pins out of a majority of his guns so they don't work unless he wants them to except for his sidearm and his wife's shotgun and her sidearm. They were both Marines and I have no doubt she could kick his ass if he did go crazy XD.

So what are people's opinions on the guys who go out to the woods and shoot and fire assault rifles as they drink beers all day? I see it all the time in Oklahoma and Colorado.
LongBarrelTac is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 04:52 PM   #44
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
LongBarrelTac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 85
Liked 29 Times on 15 Posts

Default

They're making me corrects an above statement. They ARE Marines because once a Marine always a Marine. My apologies haha
LongBarrelTac is offline  
JimRau Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 05:28 PM   #45
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: West Monroe,Louisiana
Posts: 418
Liked 305 Times on 168 Posts
Likes Given: 90

Default

Quote:
So what are people's opinions on the guys who go out to the woods and shoot and fire assault rifles as they drink beers all day? I see it all the time in Oklahoma and Colorado.
They are acting irresponsibly. Increasing the chance of an accident, and making gun owners look like a bunch of people who get drunk and shoot places up.
Fred_G is offline  
Axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 05:30 PM   #46
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 0
Liked 22240 Times on 12460 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred_G View Post
They are acting irresponsibly. Increasing the chance of an accident, and making gun owners look like a bunch of people who get drunk and shoot places up.
my thoughts exactly!
Axxe55 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 05:34 PM   #47
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
LongBarrelTac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 85
Liked 29 Times on 15 Posts

Default

Very well said. There's a big leap between someone having a strapped in sidearm and drinking, and someone actually firing something like an assault rifle and drinking.
LongBarrelTac is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 05:39 PM   #48
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 0
Liked 22240 Times on 12460 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongBarrelTac View Post
Very well said. There's a big leap between someone having a strapped in sidearm and drinking, and someone actually firing something like an assault rifle and drinking.
HUH? if someone is drinking to the point they shouldn't be shooting a gun, what difference does it make where the gun is? strapped in sidearm? seriously?

and assault rifle? please get with the program. we try and not use the word "assault rifle" or "assault weapon", as those are gun grabbing liberal terms.
Axxe55 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
buckshot vs. slugs for home defense PeteZaHut General Shotgun Discussion 158 11-09-2013 09:04 PM
Home Defense Don_Mega General Shotgun Discussion 19 05-07-2013 11:32 AM
Home defense Augustwestify Firearm Accessories & Gear 9 10-08-2012 03:02 PM
Home Defense jc126 General Rifle Discussion 2 09-30-2011 01:42 AM
10/22 for home defense Nozzlehead Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection 41 03-12-2011 02:32 AM



Newest Threads