Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Bought my first shotgun!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2013, 01:04 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 136 Times on 94 Posts
Likes Given: 170

Default Bought my first shotgun!

I got a IAC hawk 981r a guy was selling it locally and I have heard nothing but good about them. I am also really happy that it takes 870 accessories. Ill post pictures tomorrow because of the stupid Nazi waiting period.

Grant me the victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be “ If only I had my gun” ; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home , Let me die in a pile of brass.
shadecorp Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-09-2013, 12:48 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 136 Times on 94 Posts
Likes Given: 170

PICTURES!

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

All my 00 buckshot so far!

Grant me the victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be “ If only I had my gun” ; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home , Let me die in a pile of brass.