Boat Gun - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Boat Gun

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2013, 05:23 AM   #11
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kfox75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Erie County PA,
Posts: 2,737
Liked 1745 Times on 1076 Posts
Likes Given: 9526

Default

HOSS, Nice little 20 gauge, nicer boat.

You should be fine after you give that shotgun a little oil. Those F.I.E single shots are pretty hard to kill. I've had mine for 24 years, and it is still going strong. One question though. Is that flashlight so you can see at night, or is it a floatation device for if it gets dropped over the side?

__________________

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

There are two ways of doing something. Right and again.

kfox75 is online now  
HOSSFLY Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:16 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HOSSFLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lufkin,Tx
Posts: 6,932
Liked 2181 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
Is this real? U have brass tacks and emery cloth stuck to the furniture and a flashlight electrical-taped to the barrel!?
Very real- Thats skateboard tape & tacks for gripping-Things on boats tend to get damp & slippery- Lite is there cause--well- its gets dark at nite on the water too
__________________

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

HOSSFLY is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:17 AM   #13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HOSSFLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lufkin,Tx
Posts: 6,932
Liked 2181 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfox75 View Post
HOSS, Nice little 20 gauge, nicer boat.

You should be fine after you give that shotgun a little oil. Those F.I.E single shots are pretty hard to kill. I've had mine for 24 years, and it is still going strong. One question though. Is that flashlight so you can see at night, or is it a floatation device for if it gets dropped over the side?
Added weight if i need to sink it fast
__________________

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

HOSSFLY is offline  
kfox75 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:35 AM   #14
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,470
Liked 1142 Times on 592 Posts
Likes Given: 49

Default

Admit it -- the day you fixed that little 20 gauge up, you were bored, right?

__________________
txpossum is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:48 AM   #15
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HOSSFLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lufkin,Tx
Posts: 6,932
Liked 2181 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by txpossum View Post
Admit it -- the day you fixed that little 20 gauge up, you were bored, right?
Me bored? Nawww
__________________

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

HOSSFLY is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 10:05 AM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Jagermeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,814
Liked 3863 Times on 2306 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

Default

Time to save up for a upgrade. You know, just in case you run into a gator or something.

11.jpg  
__________________

Last edited by Jagermeister; 06-10-2013 at 06:05 AM.
Jagermeister is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 05:39 AM   #17
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kfox75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Erie County PA,
Posts: 2,737
Liked 1745 Times on 1076 Posts
Likes Given: 9526

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSSFLY View Post
Added weight if i need to sink it fast
I like the way you think HOSS.
__________________

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

There are two ways of doing something. Right and again.

kfox75 is online now  
HOSSFLY Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 05:52 AM   #18
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 14,521
Liked 8810 Times on 5094 Posts
Likes Given: 11482

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by txpossum View Post
Admit it -- the day you fixed that little 20 gauge up, you were bored, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSSFLY View Post
Me bored? Nawww
Musta been drunk then.
__________________

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
Vikingdad is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 12:37 AM   #19
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HOSSFLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lufkin,Tx
Posts: 6,932
Liked 2181 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Musta been drunk then.
I admit thats a possibility
Shet works tho if i need it
__________________

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

HOSSFLY is offline  
Vikingdad Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:49 AM   #20
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Garadex's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Kalifornia
Posts: 1,267
Liked 225 Times on 176 Posts
Likes Given: 228

Default

That is the best tactical light i've ever seen.

__________________

I'm gonna stop you right there, you just said an AR-15 is a high-powered rifle. It is obvious you don't know anything about guns and I shall ignore anything you say from this point on.

Garadex is offline  
kfox75 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
What would be a good side arm in a boat? devildg03 General Handgun Discussion 63 06-14-2012 04:22 AM
Boat owners MobileMarine The Club House 11 09-19-2011 11:23 PM
electric boat motors shooter57 The Club House 7 08-04-2011 01:59 AM
Boat mounted weapon ? MobileMarine Legal and Activism 0 05-09-2011 10:29 PM
boat tail question? dragunovsks Ammunition & Reloading 10 05-31-2009 08:52 PM