Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Benelli super nova vs. Mossberg 535

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2011, 01:13 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Benelli super nova vs. Mossberg 535

I cant decide which gun to buy the benelli super nova or nova or the mossberg 535 turkey/waterfowl combo. Both are good guns but i dont know which is better. There is about a $200 difference in price. Im going to be using the gun for turkey and duck hunting i want the best all around gun. What one should i get?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-29-2011, 02:03 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5128 Times on 2671 Posts
Likes Given: 311

ive got a mossberg 835 ultimag 12ga. i dont really hunt with it just occasional trap or skeet. the barrel is parkerized and ported ive never seen another like it. it was sitting on the shelf at a local fishing/boating shop that dabbles in gun sales. they had a 375$ nib price on it so i bought it.

i realllly like it.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...