Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Benelli Nova

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2009, 06:25 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Benelli Nova

Just bought a Benelli Nova 12ga pump. I had an older 870 that I sold years ago and just felt like I wanted another pump. Looked over the selection and decided on the Nova. Anyone care to comment I'd especially like to hear from those who own this gun. I did consider the Supernova but stuck with the less costly Nova. So please feel free to comment good or bad it's OK just like to hear from the experts. Thanks everyone.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-02-2009, 08:17 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I don't own a nova anymore but I used to own one and one of my good friends owns a supernova. I've shot them both and never really noticed any differences. The supernova probably cycles a little smother that the standard nova. But other than that depending on what you are doing with it the nova will be fine. Such as if you hunting and using it in the brush a lot you might not want to use the more expensive one, or if you are going to convert it to a one better designed for home defense. You will probably modify it anyway so if you can save a little money somewhere. Why not?

"No man ever won a war by dying for his country, He won by making the other poor bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton