I'm down to these pieces...
Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!
Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.
Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.
Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here
most of those are older guns. From 1977 to 1998. I try and find mint condition firearms and buy them right!
How about a run down of what you've got there. All are very nice looking guns.
What have you parted with to get down to those?
And that's thinned down? Nice collection!
Very nice collection. Thanks for sharing.
- Remington 1100 12ga skeet gun (1977)
- Browning Special Skeet 12ga (1985)
- Browning BPS 20ga Micro (2001)
- Browning B325 12ga Sporting Clays (1993)
- Weatherby/SKB Orion Classic III 20ga (1998)
- Browning Lightning Sporting Clays 12ga (1996)
and a few more in the other safe...
I thought the Weatherby was a Ruger Red Label.
now that you mention it, sorta' looks like one...