Bayard Shotguns

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Bayard Shotguns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2009, 09:04 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Bayard Shotguns

I've recently come across an old Bayard side-by-side. I've tried looking on the internet for the history, quality, and just little fun facts about the company. But, so far I haven't found anything. I was wondering if anyone on here has ever heard of these guns and can give me a little history on them, or at least point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-02-2009, 10:21 AM   #2

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Your right not much there

Shotgun

Bayard 12ga SxS Shotgun. Belgium. - Shotguns - Belgium Double

GabelGuns.com - Antique Guns and Firearms

Bayard arms Shotgun - The Firearms Forum.Com

Old 03-25-2011, 10:36 PM   #3

Default bayard belgian side by side

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopshop View Post
I've recently come across an old Bayard side-by-side. I've tried looking on the internet for the history, quality, and just little fun facts about the company. But, so far I haven't found anything. I was wondering if anyone on here has ever heard of these guns and can give me a little history on them, or at least point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.
my father brought one home from wwII . I used it to hunt with and still occasionally do. not a lot of info about it except that it will shoot modern shells. it is a 16 ga. so dont have to worry about mag shells. I was hoping to get some info myself. I will post info as I get it.