Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Automatic Shotgun

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2007, 04:23 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Automatic Shotgun

What kinds of fully automatic and semi-automatic shotguns are there? Also, what would a automatic or semi-automatic shotgun help with as far as game?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-28-2007, 07:31 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill View Post
What kinds of fully automatic and semi-automatic shotguns are there? Also, what would a automatic or semi-automatic shotgun help with as far as game?
my favourite is the Pancor Jackhammer, gass operated, 12 gauge and 4 round a seconds, now thats power.

Old 07-28-2007, 07:44 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireflyCRUX View Post
my favourite is the Pancor Jackhammer, gass operated, 12 gauge and 4 round a seconds, now thats power.
also they are mostly used as military weapons, the Pancor Jackhammer was banned in the 90's i think by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives due it being too destructive.