Auto and light shells

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Auto and light shells

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2007, 03:48 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Auto and light shells

Is there a 12ga autoloader that will cycle Winchester AA Featherweights as well as cycle 2 3/4" steel and/or hevi-shot waterfowl magnums?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-10-2007, 03:19 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomdashle View Post
Is there a 12ga autoloader that will cycle Winchester AA Featherweights as well as cycle 2 3/4" steel and/or hevi-shot waterfowl magnums?
My Winchester SuperX2 will cycle the lightest loads. You have to really keep it clean however or it will start to not eject the spent hull. But I've run a case of light shells through it easily before requiring cleaning again. And my SX2 is chambered for 3 1/2". So if you just want to shoot 2 3/4" I would imagine the 3" SX2 would function just fine.

I've not used the Winchester AA featherweights, but I have shot 1 ounce Remingtons with no problems.

Who are the militia? They consist of the whole people, except for a few public officials.
-George Mason, Framer of the Declaration of Rights, Virginia, 1776 , which became the basis of the U.S. Bill of Rights