Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Atlas Trap Machines Your Opinions?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2012, 02:44 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Atlas Trap Machines Your Opinions?

Hi All, my club is considering getting an Atlas Trap machine, specifically the ATA AT-250, for our new trap range.

Does anyone have any experience with atlas traps, and if so how do you like them / hate them?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-08-2012, 06:15 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

What's up blackbone that atlas 250 that's a nice machine to have it runs for about 1400 with everything I'm not sure if atlas comes and services them for you I know promatic does promatic got some of the best machines for your club my personal use is the do it all trap white wing it does me justice one day I'll get one of those promatic traps just don't got the money to spend on one yet check out promatic.com and look at there machines hope your club is in ny York so I could come shoot some Clays to good luck