Any interest in this?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Any interest in this?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2013, 05:17 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 188 Times on 131 Posts
Likes Given: 304

Default Any interest in this?

I know this isn't the right place for this really, but I already posted in the classifieds section. I just want to spread it around for those who may not check the classifieds often.

I am asking for $1,300 for my early 1990s Browning 425, Leather hard case, 2 factory flush chokes, and 2 other triggers of different style because I have had two new competition guns since I bought this.

I bought it NIB from a local Doctor for $2,000. Already had the Leather case.

Browning 425 30" ported barrels. MAYBE 3,000 rounds through it. I shot Sporting Clays with it so a big shoot for me was 100 rounds. had the gun for 2 years, then got a new gun before I went to college to compete.

There are a few shallow nicks in the stock. Some @sshat tore away from the shooting area and sprayed the gun rack with gravel.

If you're interested, pm me or call at 716-545-9068 between 11-9 and we can work out details.

1.jpg   2.jpg   4.jpg   5.jpg   6.jpg  

7.jpg   8.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-05-2013, 05:37 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

That's really the point of classifieds, otherwise there would be a million threads of people trying to sell something.

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Closed Thread