AKKAR O/U 12guage sporting model
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > AKKAR O/U 12guage sporting model

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2013, 10:38 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 20 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Default AKKAR O/U 12guage sporting model

G'day fellas

I'm now in the hunt for a shotgun,I already have a rifle for long range and would like a shotgun for duck hunting and for some large pigs up close...I really can't afford much as I have spent money on scope and reloading equipment for my 308 rifle....the other day I walked into my local gunshop and was eyeballing an AKKAR O/U 30 inch barrel with comes with 3 interchangeable chokes,barrel selector and auto eject all for $750 AUS dollars which is a pretty reasonable price to pay here in Australia......could somebody please shed some light on this shotgun as to how good it may be,if anyone has any feedback it would be great to here about it

image-3304048654.jpg

The gun is the 4th from the top......cheers

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-17-2013, 04:20 AM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Turkish made shotgun, they make solid guns. Nothing to fancy but good quality generally. What type of ducks do you hunt down there?

Old 07-17-2013, 05:56 AM   #3

Liked 20 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Thanks mate appreciate the reply

Ducks we mainly get here in AUS are generally called wood ducks as far as I no,very tasty on the plate I might add....went to the range yesterday in search of finding someone with a AKKAR o/u shottie and there were two gentleman who graciously gave me a few rounds to fire....I was very impressed and already have put a deposit on it today...can't say I can wait to go hunting with it........cheers