after a year she still looks new...

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > after a year she still looks new...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2011, 08:08 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Default after a year she still looks new...

couldn't ask for a better sub-gauge gun!! The last of the Weatherby O/U's built by SKB of Japan. This one is the 20ga/28" Orion Classic III with hand-rubbed English walnut furniture. I use it primarily for sporting clays, and it makes a terrific, fast handling skeet gun. Top it off with some custom Carlson's choke tubes SK/IC and begin to smash some orange clay!!

Hope I do as well with my new 20 gauge Citori. Sitting in the gunsmith's shop waiting for a new Pachmyar rubber shoe...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-21-2011, 12:33 AM   #2

Liked 23 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 81

pretty gun! never used an skb. like my berettas trap skeet and sporting like seeing posts for other than 870 and 500 nothing wrong with either one but when you move to the mid and upper grade guns its a whole differnt world

Old 11-21-2011, 12:50 AM   #3

Liked 23 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 81

just a thought but im in the same boat 2 nice 20 ga i have an early beretta 687 26 in and a 686 onyx pro with 28 in need 2 20 gauge like more roids but just cant part with either one and i need to free up some cash i want a 682 in 12. damn guns there killing my retirement

Old 11-21-2011, 12:59 AM   #4

Liked 713 Times on 381 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Damn nice clay breaker.
That's pretty

I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
~George Washington

Old 11-28-2011, 11:00 AM   #5

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

thanks guys, it's a nice little gun and so easy to shoot well. Too bad SKB bought the farm...