add a couple of extended choke tubes...

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > add a couple of extended choke tubes...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2012, 11:51 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Default add a couple of extended choke tubes...

to the new Franchi Affinity and you have a deadly little 20 gauge skeet and sporting clays gun! I can knock down clays with this thing all day long. Light, nibble and fast handling with very little recoil. Bought it to bird hunt, but it does everything and does it well!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-21-2012, 02:55 AM   #2

Location: 2,000 miles Northwest of Bill's Laundromat, Bar & Grill, CA
Liked 538 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 273

That's a great gun. It'll pretty much do anything you want it to (hunt, clays,etc.).

-Matt

Old 10-21-2012, 08:06 AM   #3
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1579 Times on 966 Posts
Likes Given: 8166

Glad your happy with her Slugo. That shotgun is well made, and it is a great shooter ( I shot clays with my friend's a few weeks ago and was very impressed), all in all a very nice shotgun.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

Old 10-21-2012, 12:20 PM   #4

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Thanks guys, I'm really happy with the gun. Anxious to see how it does in the field, now that I know I can hit a few orange targets with it. Ran about 400 shells through it and it's still super clean inside. Not quiet as soft shooting as my Remington 1100 LT-20, but still very little felt recoil. Hats off to Benelli for another winner...