Action slide tube assemblies

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Action slide tube assemblies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2011, 05:36 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Action slide tube assemblies

I am doing a project with a mossberg 835 and I need to change the forend(it came with one of those crappy ones with the action bars attached directly to the forearm). So my question is, do action slide tubes(mainly mossberg) fit any of the shotguns with a similair pump system? For example, if I have a mossberg 835 that uses a 7-5/8 Slide tube assembly(hard to find) could I use a 6-1/2 slide tube assembly on it, assuming I had an either adjustible forearm or one made for a 6-1/2, or would it just not function because the action bars are shorter(assuming the sizes of the bars vary)

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here