Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > stagarms

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 06:56 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default stagarms

hello all. just have a question about the maybe new stagarms co. which i hear has been around for longer. i am looking to add a stag model 2t to my personal collection, and looking for some feedback on the company. if they are producing quality for the price, or bang for the buck?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-09-2009, 02:22 AM   #2

I have just sold a Stag left hand AR and was very impressed with the quality. The finish was excellent and more importantly the FIT was perfect. I think they are well worth the money and the quality is well above a standard production AR. I have only handled one but it had no play between the upper and lower which is not very common. I recommend from my limited experience.

Old 04-09-2009, 02:30 AM   #3

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

I have a couple of Stags and they are excellent in every way.

Old 04-10-2009, 06:30 PM   #4

I bought 2 Stag 2TLs in October...anticipating the coming Obamalypse. Very pleased with quality, reliability and accuracy.

Old 04-11-2009, 01:30 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasjeepguy View Post
I bought 2 Stag 2TLs in October...anticipating the coming Obamalypse. Very pleased with quality, reliability and accuracy.
thanks for the reassurance on stagarms, and as for this so called obamalypse i hope it doesn't happen for a very long time and if ever, damn lobyists and their politic gains. don't they ever take into consideration the views of the little people, or are we just the numbers in some statistics report on the shelf collecting dust. no matter definitely gonna add a stag to the collection when the next gun show rolls through town. thanks for the insight always appreciated.
-neezyd

Old 04-14-2009, 03:22 PM   #6

Default Own one and love it!

I have a Rock River Arms AR and just purchased a Stag. It is every bit as nice and reliable as my RRA. I would recommend it.

Old 05-12-2009, 09:11 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by neezyd View Post
hello all. just have a question about the maybe new stagarms co. which i hear has been around for longer. i am looking to add a stag model 2t to my personal collection, and looking for some feedback on the company. if they are producing quality for the price, or bang for the buck?
AAA+++ for STAG's quality. I want to say STAG used to be called Eagle Arms in the 80s-90s................

Old 05-18-2009, 02:13 AM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1969 Times on 1060 Posts
Likes Given: 2937

I have a Stag Arms 2L and a 3L. The quality is just as good as my Colt AR.

This is my 3L.

ar-3l-small-.jpg