Rpd
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > Rpd

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2013, 02:07 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Rpd

Don't know if anybody has seen this, but has any used or know if the DS Arms Rpd is good. I've seen it go for 1,899$ which is pretty cheap for a belt-fed, and it seems like a good gun. I've also seen mixed reviews, so I'm curious.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-16-2013, 12:12 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5916 Times on 3088 Posts
Likes Given: 415

ive read negative things reapeted by fourth parties removed from ownership. never heard of anyone that actually owns one saying something negative. thats in all the research ive done on em. the reports ive heard about their cs is great.

i was looking to get one recently right at the election. dumbo won so i stopped that hunt and snapped up a scar17 instead

one of the nice features for ohsht is the belts dont disentigrate so you can grab and go and not lose your links

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Last edited by JonM; 02-16-2013 at 12:19 AM.

Old 02-16-2013, 01:17 AM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Thanks for the feed back. Like I said I want one, but I seen multiple videos with an issue on soft primer strikes.

Last edited by LittleByrd97; 02-17-2013 at 01:05 AM.