Remington, DPMS, & Bushmaster All under one Company
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > Remington, DPMS, & Bushmaster All under one Company

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2010, 08:43 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Remington, DPMS, & Bushmaster All under one Company

Just realized that Remington, DPMS and Bushmaster are all under the same company. I was looking at Bushmaster ACR and then at Remington's ACR, which is on the Remington Military website, and thought they looked alot alike. So, i did a little research and found out that both companies are part of the Freedom Group (Freedom Group Family of Companies). All companies under the freedom group include:

REMINGTON
REMINGTON Law Enforcement
REMINGTON MILITARY
REMINGTON PMPD
BUSHMASTER
DPMS / Panther Arms
H&R 1871
DAKOTA ARMS
EOTAC
MARLIN FIREARMS
PARKER GUNMAKERS

Just thought I would share this. If I'm wrong, please let me know.
Thx, Chip

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-25-2010, 02:30 PM   #2

Liked 46 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by griz45acp View Post
Just realized that Remington, DPMS and Bushmaster are all under the same company. I was looking at Bushmaster ACR and then at Remington's ACR, which is on the Remington Military website, and thought they looked alot alike. So, i did a little research and found out that both companies are part of the Freedom Group (Freedom Group Family of Companies). All companies under the freedom group include:

REMINGTON
REMINGTON Law Enforcement
REMINGTON MILITARY
REMINGTON PMPD
BUSHMASTER
DPMS / Panther Arms
H&R 1871
DAKOTA ARMS
EOTAC
MARLIN FIREARMS
PARKER GUNMAKERS

Just thought I would share this. If I'm wrong, please let me know.
Thx, Chip
You are not wrong but it's not news anymore. They are all owned by an investment group that specializes in turning companies around. They are applying modern sales, marketing, manufacturing and some good business sense that has been missing from this industry for a while. It seems to be working since gun company stock prices have been rising and we now have more choices than we ever had before.

Old 04-28-2010, 05:43 AM   #3
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1925 Times on 1113 Posts
Likes Given: 3928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wambli View Post
You are not wrong but it's not news anymore. They are all owned by an investment group that specializes in turning companies around. They are applying modern sales, marketing, manufacturing and some good business sense that has been missing from this industry for a while. It seems to be working since gun company stock prices have been rising and we now have more choices than we ever had before.
And we have been buying!