Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > question on a ppsh-41 kit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 08:11 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default question on a ppsh-41 kit

I just have a question on a kit i'm looking into buying from military gun supply
its a polish ppsh-41 kit and is missing a few peices like the barrel and receiver i just wasnt sure on what else is missing from it cause i'm not familar with it the link is here Polish PPSH-41 Kit - 1 Magazine (No Barrel) - $149.95 : Military Gun Supply, Your Source for Military Guns and More!

please take a look and see if you can see anything else that would be needed to complete the parts thank you

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-05-2009, 12:35 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default CRS disease

There was an article, and full build up in shotgun news on one of those this year but I can't remember which issues.

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

Don't blame the tool, blame the fool.